Benicassim? how much?

Guest cgarratt

me and a group of friends are looking at heading out to benicassim this year, i just have a few questions if anyone has a chance to answer them that would be great.

1. we are looking at camping for around the whole 7 days, besides ticket money and travel money how much money would you say we would need to take???

2. where do you keep valuables? passport, money....

3. is the best way to get there by plane to valencia then making your way from there?

I am not one to start bitching about too many threads but seriously search the forum and find you are bound to find something. But since i know the answers i will answer your questions:

1: You could easily survive on 500 Euros which includes the festival ticket and plane ticket last year i spent about 700 Euros in total but it all depends on how comfortably you want to live as in food wise and buying things from the bar, how much you drink.....

2: You can keep your valuables in your tent but if you don't want to risk it there is a room at the entrance of the campsite where you pay something like 3 Euros a day and keep all your things in there.

3: I would fly to Valencia but i live in Malta so that is really the only option. But if you could find cheap flights then catch a plane but if you want some more fun on the days leading up to the festival then you could make a road trip out of it.