Benicassim Festiva - Age

Guest purplething1

Well the rules say:

The Organisation, making use of its right of admission, and to such effect, establishes the following requisites for the admittance of minors under the age of 18 to FIB Heineken:

i) Minors may enter the venue accompanied by a legal guardian, providing documentation at the entrance proving legal guardianship with one of the following: Family Book, D.N.I. (National ID Card)/Passport of both the minor and the guardian, authorisation of legal guardianship by the Civil Guard / National Police along with the D.N.I. of both the minor and the guardian. In the case of foreigners, the corresponding and equivalent documentation from their country of origin will be required.

The legal guardian, either parents or the person in charge of the guard of the minor shall subscribe a document assuming all responsibility, direct or indirect, regarding the access of the minor to FIB Heineken. In case, anyone of the aforementioned persons refuses to sign this document, the organization of FIB Heineken will be able to deny the access from the minor to the venue.

Well the rules say:

And as you have to exchange the ticket for a wristband, you'll need more than a note - if they stop you. I guess your mum doesn't want to go? I don't know how strict they are with checks at the gates, but I'm guessing if all your friends look around 18 and you're 16 they might notice no one is around of parental age.