Oasis for Benicassim

Guest eFestivals

Why a shitter?! Isn't it good that the band good enough to headline by a long way also happen to be English? Or are we all scared of a few tw*ts turning up? I think very few of your lager louts will look at Benicassim as an attractive opportunity to see Oasis, they will already have their tickets for the Summer shows in Manchester and London parks, and won't have the brainpower to organize a trip abroad for a festival.

Why a shitter?! Isn't it good that the band good enough to headline by a long way also happen to be English? Or are we all scared of a few tw*ts turning up? I think very few of your lager louts will look at Benicassim as an attractive opportunity to see Oasis, they will already have their tickets for the Summer shows in Manchester and London parks, and won't have the brainpower to organize a trip abroad for a festival.

Because not everyone likes Oasis. We all have our different music tastes you know and considering Beni has already turned into a cultureless festival that was once ethnically diverse but is now full of Uk twats i suspect that this announcement will drive a lot of people away.

I was at Beni the last time Oasis played and to be honest it was one of the most boring shows I have ever seen.

I cannot remember Liam or Noel interacting with the crowd at all apart from once when I think it was Liam swore at the crowd.

I might as well have watched a DVD of their concert.