Car Park Tickets

Guest scappaflow

Just paid the balance of our Glasto tickets - however it has stated that Car Park tickets are sold out!

This I feel will cause us a few problems given we are planning on driving overnight from near Glasgow to arrive on the Wednesday morning.

Does anyone know from experience if that is likely to be it as far as car park tickets go or do you reckon they will allow pay at the door stylee entry?

Cheers

Cheers - gonney be knackered anyway I guess.

Think we have a possible 'stop-over in London' option if we can all get Tuesday off but driving at night should ensure it is least painless.

If it has to be done it has to be done.

I just posted this on the sticky ticket thread...thought it might be useful here too. Not sure if the 0844 number is premium rate or not, but here is the 0115 Nottingham number:

I went to the website tonight to pay my balance and I too wanted a campervan ticket. I assume that you saw, as I did, that campervan tickets were sold out, as were car parking tickets and full price festival tickets. I couldn't believe that everything was sold out so I called the 01159454591 number where I was able to pay my balance and also book a campervan ticket :rolleyes:

Give it a try Flibbertigibbet...you should get your campervan ticket no problem. I finished on the phone 20 minutes ago and have now got a confirmation email from SeeTickets detailing one reference number for the deposit payment last October, one reference for the balance paid tonight and one reference for the campervan ticket.