Could the script possible fit in anywhere for this years glastonbury?

Guest steve....

Well had to look that up!

Everybody can fit at Glastonbury. Nearly all genre are accepted really. Apart from heavy metal upwards for saftey reasons. (I am sure somebody will jump down on me for saying that)

However listening to them no problem at all.

I must be old cos I have not heard of them.......

They are truley the worst "band" ever ascended on planet earth. The music does nothing, The main piano snobby "I think I rule the world" guy plinky plonks on his piano while writing songs about how he lost his "One true love". Well maybe if you didn't write such shit songs your one true love will never have left you with embarrasment! God, I hate bands like these, the only people that like them are people that work at tescos who think Katy Perry is talented or the business with andrew sax was more important than the 250,000 plus people losing their houses in congo because of the government and watnot on that very same weekend when the andrew sax thing was on the FRONT PAGE of every single newspaper.

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

I'm glad I got that out of my system.

Edited by BlackHole2006

They are truley the worst "band" ever ascended on planet earth. The music does nothing, The main piano snobby "I think I rule the world" guy plinky plonks on his piano while writing songs about how he lost his "One true love". Well maybe if you didn't write such shit songs your one true love will never have left you with embarrasment! God, I hate bands like these, the only people that like them are people that work at tescos who think Katy Perry is talented or the business with andrew sax was more important than the 250,000 plus people losing their houses in congo because of the government and watnot on that very same weekend when the andrew sax thing was on the FRONT PAGE of every single newspaper.

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

I'm glad I got that out of my system.