Alcohol Into Arena?

Guest Sam.

That sounds amazing. I'll have to look that one up. Sounds like Fuji rock in Japan. It's the most glastonbury like festival I've ever been to. You are camping in the mountains and to get to one of the stages you have to go up a ski lift. It's so pretty and you have to wonder through wooden paths in the forest to get to different stages.

Glastonbury feels like you've come home!!!!!

Can't wait for this year........... Joy Joy Joy........................ It is a different world in there.............. And when you leave it does feel weird back in reality, often go home and want to camp in the garden and have someone sell me some food from and old campervan, but alas this does not happen......................

Come on Glasto get a wriggle on!!!!

;);):lol:

Glastonbury is like the land for the free!!! Do what you like when you like (within reason) take as much booze as you think you can drink put up your tent and then bimble!!

bloody hare krisnas.

i was camped next to the glade last year, did the booming dance music keep me awake? no because they switch to a silent disco at about 2am. the hare krishnas, who were twice as far away as the glade, on the other hand kept drumming until way after the sun had come up. go to the stone circle if you want to drum :P