Radiohead Fri Pyramid.... 4th headliner?

Guest Limpet

3 possibles in my eyes if radiohead were to play;

1. Radiohead play before Young on the Friday

2. Radiohead play before Young on the Saturday, with Bruce switching to the Friday

2. Radiohead friday, Young playing before Bruce Saturday, due to the lofgren connection.

I don't see Radiohead playing before Bruce. The connection isn't there and they'd be better off waiting a year and headlining 2010. As stated tho, big big fans of Young (evidenced from 5 Young covers they've done, interviews from Yorke on Young, Yorke playing the bridge school benefit gig organised by Young etc).

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all three are wrong.

The facts:

Neil Young is playing the friday.

Bruce on the saturday.

Blur on sunday.

2 'headliners' on the saturday.

What we can safely assume:

Neil and Bruce are not going to change their days to make way for a latecomer, especially after they have confirmed them.

Neil and Bruce are not going to be pushed down a slot for the 4th headliner.

This means that the 4th headliner must be playing before Bruce Springsteen. It wouldn't really matter whether there is a connection or anything, its just a matter of when they can be fit in.

I dare and I say again! If he supports Bruce!, however *throws Alf a chill pill in the shape of Neil Young winking*

I was only regurgitating what was said on here.

However :rolleyes:

If he supports Bruce would that be a first!

Of course supporting Brucey baby would be a change for him, you never know he might enjoy it. Thats why I said:

:)

Where have they confirmed them?

Nothing is confirmed yet from what I understand. Unless you know something we don't know?? :rolleyes:

Until they are confirmed by the horses mouth then anything can change.

For all we know it could be:

1. Scooter

2. Alexandra Burke

3. The cast from High School Musical 3

:)

What is Eric Clapton up to over the summer??? The reason i ask is that, we all know he is good friends with Neil Young, and has shared a stage with him before, so why not again? Could he be the '4th headliner'? They could do 45 mins Clapton and Young, 45 Young, or Clapton before Young?

I know its unlikely but thought id throw it out there.

If Radiohead headline I will give every one on this forum £1. Chris Martin just said on Radio 1 they are probably not playing which with Emily's earlier denial of them the Stones or U2 playing, hopefully, this will be the final nail. Seriously there is no evidence besides rumours as far as I can gather.

If Radiohead headline I will give every one on this forum £1. Chris Martin just said on Radio 1 they are probably not playing which with Emily's earlier denial of them the Stones or U2 playing, hopefully, this will be the final nail. Seriously there is no evidence besides rumours as far as I can gather.