Sorry if its getting a little repetitive but...

Guest danny12345

I have a feeling its going to be a one off from The Libertines. Look at whats been hinted at for the 4th headliner so far...

(I know this could apply to any of the rumoured acts so far but...) English, havent been mentioned on any forums (as headliner anyway), Pete Doherty has solo shows on sale at the moment, plus... as many people would say they dont deserve a headline slot, they have been given a 2nd from top spot, as joint headliners, to accomodate the doubters.

Equally a Libertines reunion would draw so much attention it would be a missed opportunity not to give them a prestigious spot, even if it means another act playing after them

My fingers are crossed. Any thoughts?

I'm still thinking the Arctic Monkeys. They might have asked to play but the headliners were all set, they've taken the 'sun goes down' slot instead, underneath Springsteen. Not sure mind you, but they're rumoured, and they are a headlining act.

I don't think the Libertines would be big enough to be considered as a 4th headliner and certainly not when you look at who the other 3 headliners are rumoured to be.

I've not seen them mentioned as a rumour so I wanted to put forward The Kinks. I've read a few stories over the past year about them getting back together, doing some new material and then a few shows. Plus they tie in with the whole English thing and with them not being mentioned on any forums I just thought I'd put it out there to see what people think!!