Orbital?

Guest Paul ™

JANUARY 26TH 2009 just happens to be Loopz's birthday! It will also be the day we will release more exciting news regarding Orbital activity for 2009! The news will be hosted on the official site - http://www.loopz.co.uk. Come chat in the forums while you wait :lol:

There aren't many bands who would twist my arm in to not seeing orbital,

I hope there's at least a few ambient type bands on the bill.

Yeah, it is a bit tricky, seen Blur 5 or 6 times, probably about the same for Orbital. I dunno, I suspect the atmosphere will be better for Orbital though. I remember seeing them both play in 1994, but not clashing. I really hope it's the same this year, would love Orbital to do the Saturday night against Springsteen. That would be much better and save a little bit of anguish.

Big Chill hasn't sold out until very close the last few years.

I might be tempted to Big Chill, been every year for ages, but was going to give it a miss this year. I think the atmosphere for Orbital, if they were to play, would be way better at Glasto though. But with a Blur/Orbital clash, that would be a hard decision, even with the fallback of BC.