pciture and tickets

Guest cartonio

hi,

i'm new to glasto and i got a question. i registered on wednesday night and got the confirmation email from glasto on thursday. but before trying to buy tickets on seektickets i need one more confirmation from them to tell me my picture was accepted, right? today is saturday and i didn't get any answer yet. how long does it take? can i try to buy tickets without the second confirmation?

uh, last question...i've read a lot of topic on tickets, so how's the situation bout tickets? can i buy the full price or do i need to pay the deposit and then pay the balance?

thank you very much,

antonio

hi,

i'm new to glasto and i got a question. i registered on wednesday night and got the confirmation email from glasto on thursday. but before trying to buy tickets on seektickets i need one more confirmation from them to tell me my picture was accepted, right? today is saturday and i didn't get any answer yet. how long does it take? can i try to buy tickets without the second confirmation?

uh, last question...i've read a lot of topic on tickets, so how's the situation bout tickets? can i buy the full price or do i need to pay the deposit and then pay the balance?

thank you very much,

antonio

sorry,

i think i got a problem. i live in italy and i'm trying to buy tickets from here. i registered myself three days ago, but when i enter in seetickets the site doesn't allow me to buy tickets, cause it says i need a debit card. i only have a credit card. there's no way to tell the site i'm an internationl buyer and i have a credit card.

then, back to the glasto faqs i read:

All international ticket buyers will have to first register online either before October 4th for the initial release of tickets, or by March 31st for the subsequent release of tickets.

i registered myself on 21st january, does it mean i have to wait until 5th april to buy the tickets?!?!? i'm afraid i won't find anything left...

does anyone can help me?

thank you,

antonio

sorry,

i think i got a problem. i live in italy and i'm trying to buy tickets from here. i registered myself three days ago, but when i enter in seetickets the site doesn't allow me to buy tickets, cause it says i need a debit card. i only have a credit card. there's no way to tell the site i'm an internationl buyer and i have a credit card.

then, back to the glasto faqs i read:

All international ticket buyers will have to first register online either before October 4th for the initial release of tickets, or by March 31st for the subsequent release of tickets.

i registered myself on 21st january, does it mean i have to wait until 5th april to buy the tickets?!?!? i'm afraid i won't find anything left...

does anyone can help me?

thank you,

antonio