is it the end for Glastonbury?

Guest V DUB RAVER

We all know glastonbury has been a very successful festival for many of years, but i am the only person that can see the end of it soon ? each year there seems to be more and mor complications, and more and more talk of it possobly not happening. Does anybody else think it has only got a few years left? :);):)

We all know glastonbury has been a very successful festival for many of years, but i am the only person that can see the end of it soon ? each year there seems to be more and mor complications, and more and more talk of it possobly not happening. Does anybody else think it has only got a few years left? :);):)

"We all know glastonbury has been a very successful festival for many of years, but i am the only person that can see the end of it soon ? each year there seems to be more and mor complications, and more and more talk of it possobly not happening. Does anybody else think it has only got a few years left?" :);):)

Edited by port

I disagree with

We all know glastonbury has been a very successful festival for many of years, but i am the only person that can see the end of it soon ? each year there seems to be more and mor complications, and more and more talk of it possobly not happening. Does anybody else think it has only got a few years left?

Does no one remember the problems that caused the super fence to be introduced!! The festival is on easy street in comparison. With year on year improvements to the site to help local residence the only problem the festival faces is whether the organisers want to continue.

We all know Glastonbury has been a very successful festival for many of years, but i am the only person that can see the end of it soon ? each year there seems to be more and more complications, and more and more talk of it possibly not happening. Does anybody else think it has only got a few years left? :huh::O:O

The only thing I can see is more and more people jumping on the bandwagon of criticising the festival - most of whom have probably never been.

Its the same with everything in the press - anything successful gets knocked down and frankly its quite pathetic.

90% of tickets sold without an act being announced doesn't sound like a festival in trouble to me

The only thing I can see is more and more people jumping on the bandwagon of criticising the festival - most of whom have probably never been.

Its the same with everything in the press - anything successful gets knocked down and frankly its quite pathetic.

90% of tickets sold without an act being announced doesn't sound like a festival in trouble to me

We all know glastonbury has been a very successful festival for many of years, but i am the only person that can see the end of it soon ? each year there seems to be more and mor complications, and more and more talk of it possobly not happening. Does anybody else think it has only got a few years left? :O:huh::O

Maybe if it starts struggling then should half the capacity and concentrate on it being more of a peoples festival and not necessarily feel pressured to book huge acts (due to it being easier to sell out).

But the only way, at the moment, they can keep it going is by increasing the capacity every couple of years.

We all know glastonbury has been a very successful festival for many of years, but i am the only person that can see the end of it soon ? each year there seems to be more and mor complications, and more and more talk of it possobly not happening. Does anybody else think it has only got a few years left? :huh::O:O

We all know glastonbury has been a very successful festival for many of years, but i am the only person that can see the end of it soon ? each year there seems to be more and mor complications, and more and more talk of it possobly not happening. Does anybody else think it has only got a few years left? :lol::lol::P

We all know glastonbury has been a very successful festival for many of years, but i am the only person that can see the end of it soon ? each year there seems to be more and mor complications, and more and more talk of it possobly not happening. Does anybody else think it has only got a few years left? :):):D

Glastonbury will never die.

It will be passed on to various relatives of the eavis family for many years to come.

For me it's everything britain stands for, alternative culture. Britain will never be the same

without it.

Cheers,

BlackHole2006