Give us a shout if your going and your 17-20?

Guest SitBackRelax

I'm 20 and will be 21 come festival time, so not sure if i can chat here :lol:

But seriously, is no one distinctively underwhelmed by the lack of a younger artist / band playing a headline slot? Bruce Springsteen, Neil Diamond and Blur? Blur were big while we were just little, at primary school.

I dunno who the fourth headliner is but that doesn't sound too much more promising.

I hope the newer bands ALL play Glastonbury and make it amazing, because come headliner time I think i'll be more interested in finding a nice party than watching any of them.

Miserable ain't I??!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean sam. But the truth is there just aren't enough good new bands. Basically there's KOL and Arctic Monkeys, and they've both done it now. Who else is there?

I've liked Blur since I was a kid and 1 mainstage headliner is good enough for me. Neil Young is okay too.

16 but will be 17 when we go.

About 12 of us i think all 17 by the time the it comes around (not long now :lol:).

Me and the 2 people i went with last time got everyone to come with our stories of the place. Hopefully we will be camping in Pennards again.

I'm 20 now, but I'l be 21 by Glasto, so technically I don't fit in this group :) But I'm bringing my sister who will be 18. I have no idea where we will end up camping, I'm waiting to find out who will be on what stage to figure out where we will be spending most of our time before deciding. And as far as headliners...I'm definitely looking forward to Blur, they are in fact the reason we are traveling to the UK in the first place, and are going to both Glasto and Hyde Park.

i think i may be the only person who is actually glad the headlines are who they are.

this is because i would find find it annoying if the headliners were actually people i wanted to see.

i certainly wont be watching NY or BS, although im sure they will be terrific for those who like them. and i most probably wont be seeing blur even though i do kind of like them

if there is a headliner i love then it would be annoying because i would have to make an effort to remember to go and see them when i would much rather just be with all my friends and wonder around and see where i end up

I'm 20 now, but I'l be 21 by Glasto, so technically I don't fit in this group :lol: But I'm bringing my sister who will be 18. I have no idea where we will end up camping, I'm waiting to find out who will be on what stage to figure out where we will be spending most of our time before deciding. And as far as headliners...I'm definitely looking forward to Blur, they are in fact the reason we are traveling to the UK in the first place, and are going to both Glasto and Hyde Park.

You're 6 days older than me...

Im looking forward to Blur and Springsteen. I dont care who else is on where, im just going to savour the experience. Pretty cool you'd travel over to the UK to see Blur.