Snow patrol as 4th headliner?

Guest zahidf

I liked Final Straw but I think it was a total fluke for them, rather like The Man Who was for Travis, great albums but obviously "of the moment" things for the band.

I always wonder if you can only make truly great music when you're "tortured", maybe the Travis and SP boys were having a hard time during those albums but they're all happy now ;)

Most of the people who have replied on this thread so far are a bunch of f**king r*tards.

The thread title obviously stated it was about Snow Patrol, so why come in here just to post drivel that gives no meaningful input into a discussion.

i think people are saying that they don't want boring watered down middle of the road crap as a headlining act. Honestly that crack the shutters song is shite. As i said (and a few others), they were good, and now they're pretty unbearable.

And I have no issue with people having those opinions - I just get frustrated by threads on here, where people just post slagging off whatever the thread is about. Its pointless and doesnt add anything to the discussion. Maybe Im just being too sensitive.

Oh and for the record, I apologise for calling people 'f**king r*tards'. Thats not really constructive either, or in the ethos of these boards and Glasto.

(for the record - what i have heard off the new SP record, I think is total shite. However having seen them live at an Eden Session 2 years ago, I think they are a great live band)

Not getting into a discussion about whether they a shite or not.

They are one of the biggest UK bands around at the moment , so you cannot discount them.

As said it will be an improvement on The Fratelli's.

I saw SP at V , the other year , they did bore me a bit , I am off to see em at Sheff , cos a mate

said they do really nice stage shows , so a night with some nice lights will be OK !

Will not bother with em at Glasto tho , too many other distractions !

:huh: