Run to the Sun festival

Guest busybee

Hi

Just wanted to remind you, this years Run to the Sun festival is just round the corner:

Friday 22nd - Monday 25th May 2009

Trevelgue Holiday Park, Porth, Newquay

4 Arenas, 3 days, 1000's of people, 4am licence, world class DJ's, live bands, comedians, caravans and camping.

Tickets £75pp + booking fee and include one weeks free camping in sunny Newquay! Caravans also available!

The comedy line-up has been announced, check out the website at www.runtothesun.co.uk. Main arena and other line-ups to follow shortly.

www.runtothesun.co.uk

2009 is going to be awesome!

Chat, share your experiences or email suggestions!

:) I love RTTS. already got my ticket. i had so much fun there last year, any news on any DJs yet?

the main arena went off last year, it was my first year, I'll be back with bells on. HELL f**kING YEAH! i just love the mix of old cars, new cars and fookking good music all weekend. it really did test my stamina though....however i did survive............just.........it made me a man!!! ;):)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I can now confirm the main arena line-up for Friday & Sunday, Saturday to follow shortly!

FRIDAY

Pendulum (El Hornet DJ set)

& MC Jakes

Grooverider

Skream

Benga

SUNDAY

Hed Kandi, back by popular demand after an awesome night in 2007!

HED KANDI

Phil Faversham

Dean Rigg

Sam Cannon

Accompanied by

The Lovely Laura on Saxophone

Pav on Percussion

Live PA from Tara McDonald performing Armand Van Helden’s “My My My”, Axwell’s “Feel The Vibe” and David Guetta’s “Delirious” plus new material.

Hope you like! Its going to be awesome!!!!!