Bon Ivor

Guest glastofever

Anybody got any links to vids e.g. youtube as I too haven't heard any of his music and want to hear what he's like? Have read reviews which seem positive. :rolleyes:

yeah he is great live. though when I saw him the audience were extremely receptive, I wonder what it'd be like in a field outside with everything else going on around.

not sure about a headline slot either, can see him playing high up but maybe not suited to headline...

Virtual festivals have confirmed him as headlining the Park stage one night. Straight from the horses mouth, or Emily as she's known by her friends. I too share my concerns as the bar over the way from the Park stage is far too noisy and could disrupt his intimate set.

I love efests.

Hadn't heard of Bon Iver until this thread appeared a mere four days ago - since then haven't stopped listening to the album <3 It's lovely.