Secret Garden Party 2009

Guest fingers_mark

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old is your daughter?

If she is 13,14,15,16,17 - it will cost her/you £110 to get in, and she has to be accompanied by yourself on entry.

If she's under 13 she will get in free.

I think the bit where is says "1.Teen and Under 13 tickets are now sold out." must be wrong.

If you can still buy adult tickets then you are surely allowed the chance to take your children with you.

Hi.

Thanks for the reply ;-) She is 10 years old. I know it is silly, but some websites say that she need a ticket, others do not. I just dont want to turn up and find out she is turned away. Are you sure she definitely does NOT need one.

Many many thanks ;-)

dont worry we took a 10 year old last year when you book you book a child but you dont ever have ticket for them as we went through the gate i think they may have put a wrist band on but dont qoute me! i do remember that she also had no problem going back and fourth to the car! she was a bit disapointed that she didnt have 1 like her brother he still has his card/ticket as a momento!!!!!!!!! have fun at sgp !!!!! :D:D

thansk for that. I might risk it then. I am sure the lully people of the sgp wont turn away a sobbing 10 year old girl. I will also donate at the gate, that should work

The kids booking is not shown though on the website, only camper, teen and adults. But I should be foine as you say :-)

Many thanks.

They are brilliant - so good that they actually playing London Brixton Academy in October! - so this is a coup.

Listed for Friday Main Stage - i'd guess around 8pm, but don't hold me to it

Try this belter as well from 2000 - Too Young (it will be familiar if you've seen Shallow Hal) :lol:

Some of the contributors to my zine are performing at the Weirdigans cafe marquee on the Friday evening between 7 and 9.... there'll be solo readings, group readings, and a few songs.

This is us: <a href="http://www.ecartilage.co.uk/attack">Attack!!!!</a>

So, yknow, please come along.

But keep the noise down, there's no amps :blink: