Festinho 2009

Guest brazil banks

This was a belter last year. Easily the best festie I've been to (and the closest in atmosphere) since the Big Chill Gala '95. Really intimate vibe, stunning location, lovely people everywhere, four stages (including the amazing Disco Shed and Kentish Green areas) and a top line-up.

Got my early bird ticket for £45 last week. Very excited!!!

This was a belter last year. Easily the best festie I've been to (and the closest in atmosphere) since the Big Chill Gala '95. Really intimate vibe, stunning location, lovely people everywhere, four stages (including the amazing Disco Shed and Kentish Green areas) and a top line-up.

Got my early bird ticket for £45 last week. Very excited!!!

A good mate of mine runs this festival and I work with him at Bestival. He said last year was amazing and couldn't take the smile off his face when talking about it and everything else I heard was great. Reckon it's well worth a go, especially if you can go to Blissfields too :P

Little Chief

Blissfields Festival