The Courteeners...

Guest Monkismo

...are 100% playing. I hate people who do the old "my mate's cat is friends with such and such's dog" etc but my Mrs is friends with one of Liam Fray's best mates so has got the goss. Very down to earth Mr Fray - still got a lot of time for the little people.

last time i saw them in october the crowd had changed

in april it was a crowd who just loved st. jude

octobers was oasis filled, beer chucking, push anyone and everyone outta the way crowd

hope glasto mellows them and you can enjoy the music again!

I think its better to have a good underground following

The ordinary boys werent bothered with all that glitz til they F****d up by going on CBB

The Music are the same, rob doesnt do all the commercial stuff, 1 tour every 4 years, then just treat your proper fans to smaller gigs

Think Courteeners are being pushed along by the record company cos they've hopped the pond now and doing a US tour!

Courteeners are a top band in my eyes and I agree about being down to earth, Liam in particular who really knows how to take care of the fans.

I can't wait for the new album, the new tracks they have played here and there sound great :D

A big shout for a spot on the Other stage methinks

:rolleyes:

Not too sure about that. Surely that sort of description should be reserved for the likes of Kaiser Chiefs, One Shite Only, the Poops (Kooks), Razorshite and Scouting For a Decent Tune. Courteeners might not be your cup of tea but they stand head and shoulders above the rest of the "post-Libertines" pack.

last time i saw them in october the crowd had changed

in april it was a crowd who just loved st. jude

octobers was oasis filled, beer chucking, push anyone and everyone outta the way crowd

hope glasto mellows them and you can enjoy the music again!