Powers of Pursuation

Guest glastonbury2008

Friends ?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How easy is it to persuade mates who have only ever been to other festivals such as reading to go to glastonbury for the first time ?

• Easy Peasy
    • Kind of Easy
    • Meh...
    • Bit Hard
    • F*cking Impossible
    • Kidnapping is needed !

To be fair the spelling is great for me as I dont know how to spell it and I understand it fine as I probely would spell it that way as well.

*In a granddad voice*

"I did not get where I am today without spell check."

Anyway.

I would also like to add Cockwomble is very funny as well.

Tell them that they would be missing out on the best 5 days of this year all for a night at a Prom which, lets face it is about 4 hours getting dressed, 2 hours sober convesation with 6 hours drunkeness and no deposite on the hired cloths due to "accidents".

Unless they are on a promise with the fit looking person, then Glasto it must be.

hi i am trying to pursuade one of my mates to come to glastonbury and not school prom.

my arguement is where would you rather be... in ( our home town) drinking soft drinks with a load of dorks, or at the world greatest arts festival with friends dancing around in a field of your nut on all manner of substances... any other arguements for me to tell him.....