Where You Camped Thread

Guest Joshuwarr

it's like Wheres Wally.

I can see where I slept... because the Christian Aid Shelter up near the farm house is, in fact, one of the biggest tents there :D

I think thats when I realised how much I love my friends - took two for their second and two for their first and on the first night our tent became a river so we moved into the shelter and it was a strange, happy clappy place that we had to vacate very early in the morning so as to avoid praying.

They're all coming again this year :P

In 2007 we camped up near the shit pit by the flushing toilets - was a really nice spot (despite its location) so we marched across the site to it and it was bloody blocked off, hence sleeping in a river.

You need a bigger photo mate as a lot of the right hand side of the site is missing !

I was not far from 'The Park' in the Dairy Ground - but there's no sign of that bit of the site at all :D

Good idea though :P - made me smile :D

Edited by DaveMac

Yeah coulda done with a better picture but I couldnt really find one showing the whole site :D
Edited by DaveMac

glastonburywherewecampevs8.jpg

:D

sorry, theres a new picture :D:P