Orange interview Emily Eavis and line up rumours

Guest SeanJD

' Is there one dream headliner that you'd love to book for a future Glastonbury?

I've always really wanted Neil Young, which would be amazing. At some point that would be really cool. Neil Young is the one who every year people say, "Who do you want?" and I say him. At some point in the next 10 years I hope we get him.'

Does this mean he's not playing now?...

Orange interview with Emily Eavis

Rumour mill

Will be my first Glasto and I can't wait. All paid up, packed and ready to go.

It's going to be a long few months.

Edited by DaveMac

Tom Jones on the "rumour mill" ! Can't think of him without thinking of the episode of The Simpsons where he is held hostage by Mr Burns and made to sing for Marge!

I have also heard of this "hot summer" apparently something to do with el Nina and the lack of el Nino - I hope it's true.

How old does Neil Young look in the pic? I'd be surprised if he lasts the next 10 years, so Emily had better snap him up sooner rather than later if she really wants him to play!

' Is there one dream headliner that you'd love to book for a future Glastonbury?

I've always really wanted Neil Young, which would be amazing. At some point that would be really cool. Neil Young is the one who every year people say, "Who do you want?" and I say him. At some point in the next 10 years I hope we get him.'

Does this mean he's not playing now?...