Pet Shop Boys & Royksopp

Guest Pulpfan

I'm actually really tempted to fly over for their London gig, I am a huge fan. I am going to Glastonbury the following week though so might be a bit hard on the funds to do both. What are the chances that PBS's would play Glastonbury.

I was lucky enough too see the Pet Shop Boys the last time they played the Pyramid stage. During 'What Have I Done to Deserve This' Catatonia's Cerys Matthews done a decent job of the late Dusty Springfield's part unlike that monstrosity that was Lady Gaga during the Brits.

I also went to see them perform at The Sage at Gateshead, small brilliant venue and they were amazing.

They also done a free gig at one of the big shipyards on the Tyne, they done their soundtrack to the classic film Battleship Potemkin (I think that's how its spelt!). It was astounding. Also lucky enough to see that. Funny enough Dennis from Auf Weidersehn, Pet introduced the beginning of the film.

So yeah I would love to see them again, in such a tremendous setting. Just what they deserve. Fingers crossed!!!

T

• 2 weeks later...