Which headliner/s will you not see for definites

Guest benisright

Which headliner will you not see   

85 members have voted

1. 1. So who will you avoid,

• Springsteen
    • Neil Young
    • Blur

None of them... BUT - I made the same decision last year and regretted it - the only headliner that remotely appealed was Jay Z but his clash with Massive Attack was, in foresight, a disaster. (as it transpired, Massive Attack were massively boring)

Anyway after watching a lot of Other Stage and Jazz World performances I went home really feeling that I'd missed out - the atmosphere at the Pyramid for the headliners is so special and one of a kind that I felt I'd skipped a huge part of my Glastonbury - so no matter how cheesy/dull/old the headliner is I will be there on at least one of the nights.

FAITHLESS PLEASE.

If I knew exactly when Young was going to play (or if he would at all) Hey Hey My My (or My My Hey Hey for that matter) I'd show up for that...otherwise I'll probably check something else out, though it really depends on who is headlining the other stages.

As far as the other two...you couldn't pay me to miss Blur, they are the sole reason I'm making the trip to Glastonbury in the first place. And I grew up with Bruce, and actually ended up studying his contribution to music and American culture in a history class last semester, so I'd really like to catch his set.

Are the Flaming Lips rumored to be playing?

None of them... BUT - I made the same decision last year and regretted it - the only headliner that remotely appealed was Jay Z but his clash with Massive Attack was, in foresight, a disaster. (as it transpired, Massive Attack were massively boring) Anyway after watching a lot of Other Stage and Jazz World performances I went home really feeling that I'd missed out - the atmosphere at the Pyramid for the headliners is so special and one of a kind that I felt I'd skipped a huge part of my Glastonbury - so no matter how cheesy/dull/old the headliner is I will be there on at least one of the nights.

FAITHLESS PLEASE.

Edited by Red Day