Which headliner/s will you not see for definites

Guest benisright

Which headliner will you not see   

85 members have voted

1. 1. So who will you avoid,

• Springsteen
    • Neil Young
    • Blur

Last year i did a similar poll, and found that more people than let on were prepared to give Jay Z a chance. So thought id just do it again, as everyone thinks it will be these three.

You can vote for all three, for two or for one.

Oh and i forgot...you might see all three...whoops, just post if you think that.

Edited by benisright

Don't think I'll see any of the headliners this year as I've never been into Springsteen and Young and Blur will probably clash with Orbital, if they don't I'd like to see Blur. It will be weird though as I've never been to a festival and not watched at least two out of the three headliners. I look forward to seeing who's headlining the other stages, I have to say there haven't been many bands rumoured that I'm looking forward to.

Definitely want to see:

Billy Bragg

The Coral

Madness

Orbital

Rolf Harris

The Specials

Not that bothered about but will see if no one better is on:

Fatboy Slim

Franz Ferdinand

Kaiser Chiefs

Prob watch all three. Big Blur fan but not really got anything by the other two.

It might be an age thing, but one of things I like about fests now (I'm 32) is the opportunity to go and see new things that I wouldn't otherwise bother with, and I certainly wouldn't shell out to see NY or BS so where better to give them a crack then on the Pyramid?

Pretty chuffed by the headliners; I personally really enjoy watching headliners on there and having a singalong but unfortunaltely there's been nothing on for a while that's appealed, so am well up for it.

At this moment in time I won't be missing any of the three headliners (If they are announced), think they are superb!!!

:lol:

I think I will defo go and see Blur but not so sure about Springsteen and Young. I remember seeing Neil Young & Crazy Horse at Reading many years ago and really enjoyed it but I think his current set is more sedate so not sure I would enjoy it as much (I'm assuming that he will not be performing with Crazy Horse?). As for Springsteen, I don't really know his music so curiosity may get me there but more likely I will be checking something else out....

definites? man, it's only January, I don't know what I'm going to have for dinner definitely tonight, let alone which headliner I'll see or not see in 6 month's time. :D

It would only let me pick one so I picked Neil Young. If it let me pick two I would've picked both of the oldies, Neil and Bruce.