So is it settled?

Guest biscant

Feb 1st is soon to be upon us! Are we basically looking at the strongly rumoured headliners? I had a feeling a somewhat younger band or artist would come into the mix in place of Springsteen or Young but I'll be very happy if that's not the case. I persume it will be the headliner announcement on Feb 1st think it was this time last year we knew last years headliners. Any light to shed? x

Feb 1st is soon to be upon us! Are we basically looking at the strongly rumoured headliners? I had a feeling a somewhat younger band or artist would come into the mix in place of Springsteen or Young but I'll be very happy if that's not the case. I persume it will be the headliner announcement on Feb 1st think it was this time last year we knew last years headliners. Any light to shed? x

but they will be all over the site in support acts on the pyramid and dominationg the other stage.

in fact i dont mind that 3 acts that i wont catch are headlining the pyramid, seeing as I understand that 85% of the pyramid will be young acts, & 100% of the other and john peel will be young.

seems fair to me

I personally reckon it will mean some of the big young bands wouldn't be so upset at taking a lower slot on the pyramid stage to play under these acts, which should lead to a stronger overall pyramid lineup.

TBH I can't even think of any younger big bands good enough to headline who haven't already...

The only one I can think of is Kasabian, given the Live show that they can put on. But then they would have to be sure that the third album is made of the proper stuff when it comes out in a few months time. The last album was ok, but nothing compared to the debut.