Headliners to be known by next week

Guest mike99

i had an email through from glastonbury which said we shoud be getting a few acts soon. I remember seeing this on nme.com that mike eavis said he was an going to be an annoucement on 1st feb.

A spokesperson for Glastonbury has refused to comment on rumours that Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen and Blur are set to play at next year's festival.

Earlier today (December 12), gossip website Holy Moly published the rumours about the line-up, also suggesting that Kaiser Chiefs were set to play the bash.

Although the spokesperson said they had no comment about the specific rumours mentioned, they told NME.COM that an announcement regarding the line-up would be made on February 1, 2009.

The festival takes place at Worthy Farm, Pilton on June 26, 27 and 28 next summer. See Glastonburyfestivals.co.uk for ticket details.

Edited by mike99

I think the e festivals rumours will prove pretty accurate !

TBH - It would always look a bit wierd if it turned out not to be

Springsteen

Neil Young

Blur

Kaisers

As a regular to Leeds and V , I usually find the rumours are spot on there as well ! , and I am

pretty confident that I already know the 3 Leeds headliners. But if they are not then it is

hardly a disaster is it ?

Agreed, efestivals has been pretty spot on since i started looking at the site 5 years ago so pretty confident that their correct - would just like a little more rumours to start appearing about the other stages.

by the way (and i know this should be posed in the reading/leeds bit) what do you think about the leeds headliners - as a regular reading goer as well im pretty happy about them!!

Hi

I am pleased with the rumours of

KOL , Radiohead and Arctics , although my mate wants more metal - Judas Priest to be precise !!!!

:D