shocked

Guest prettyface

have just rang up to pay my balance and got charged a further 14.00 on top of my order as i got campervan pass as well i just said yeah when she said the price then after i thought hey 14quid robbing b*******s how can they justify this ?the tickets are all going to the same place!! i know its probably on here somewhere but if you skinto like most of us are this time of year and you only have saved the amount in your bank just be warned its about time something was done about this extra charging or in their case extra extra charging has anyone tried to get it back ?how come ive been penalised for not being able to pay for my ticket in full when they first went on sale :rolleyes:

have just rang up to pay my balance and got charged a further 14.00 on top of my order as i got campervan pass as well i just said yeah when she said the price then after i thought hey 14quid robbing b*******s how can they justify this ?the tickets are all going to the same place!! i know its probably on here somewhere but if you skinto like most of us are this time of year and you only have saved the amount in your bank just be warned its about time something was done about this extra charging or in their case extra extra charging has anyone tried to get it back ?how come ive been penalised for not being able to pay for my ticket in full when they first went on sale ;)