Going to Glasto early?

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda glad you're going too since we will be travelling together again no doubt :)

Other people possibly interested in Avebury were Llcoolphil, Fairies for Change and Glasto_Mongrel

And few say they are coming the Tuesday - Chocscoffer, Greenfairy, Rabid and MikeyB37

More the merrier :P

Needless to say I will be in attendance for the duration and defo up for some post-festi antics :)

Put me down for going to avebury too, I'll camp wherever the majority are going from the saturday.

and if anyone needs a lift I can pick anyone up from anywhere from Reading to avebury/glastonbury.

Avebury stone circle is hundreds of years older than Stonehenge. Plus you can walk right up to the stones without having to pay an entrance fee like at Stonehenge and its open 24 hours a day all year round. Personally I think Avebury is much more intresting than Stonehenge.

I would love to go Avebury this year with everyone but not sure if I can get all the time I need off work for it yet! But I will definatly be in Glasto town area on the Tues!

WTF....you are DRIVING to the Big G!??!?? EEEEPPP!

With this is mind...to allow us to chill after the fest and make sure all of our party gets home nice and safe...

Advance warning of the POST Glasto Meet at Isle of Avalon campsite after possibly staying on for a further night at the fest on the Monday! Just thoughts at the mo but GM, you cannot be serious about driving home on the Monday? The phrase 'getting seriously twisted' keeps being reiterated by yourself over and over again in your posts and I am already worried about you mate! :lol:

As for the Pre Meet...count me in for Avebury and any chance of convincing some folksies into a mini road trip to take in some cider houses and Wookey Hole en route to G Town too?

Sounds like some good plans are coming together.

no worries if you want a lift chocky.

Ive just read my post on that and it looks a bit misleading. Just to clarify, I meant I can give anyone a lift down on the saturday from reading or anywhere else on the way down to avebury, or wherever we decide to go to.

hellooooooooo my lovelies!!

well hopefully me and my gig buddy Cris will be coming down on the tuesday - she missed last year due to her masters so gotta make up for it this time!

our only problem is we dont drive so any offer of a lift to site on weds and maybe a pick up at station tues would be just magic (you shall be rewarded with a few pints and a share of my JD)

probs go for campsite this time if yer all staying there again

and tis gonna be a massiiiive party this year - found out last week I got offered a place at uni so will be moving to London in September :blink: and too skint next year haha

6 months left in a normal job woo hoo!

x

hellooooooooo my lovelies!!

well hopefully me and my gig buddy Cris will be coming down on the tuesday - she missed last year due to her masters so gotta make up for it this time!

our only problem is we dont drive so any offer of a lift to site on weds and maybe a pick up at station tues would be just magic (you shall be rewarded with a few pints and a share of my JD)

probs go for campsite this time if yer all staying there again

and tis gonna be a massiiiive party this year - found out last week I got offered a place at uni so will be moving to London in September :) and too skint next year haha

6 months left in a normal job woo hoo!

x

Already booked in at a local Travelodge for the Tuesday night, at the site first thing Wednesday.

Set off in the early hours of Wednesday morning last year (around 3) but it was a bit tiring and I needed a sleep on Weds afternoon and I don't really like sleeping at Glastonbury, it feels like I'm missing out on something.

Already booked in at a local Travelodge for the Tuesday night, at the site first thing Wednesday.

Set off in the early hours of Wednesday morning last year (around 3) but it was a bit tiring and I needed a sleep on Weds afternoon and I don't really like sleeping at Glastonbury, it feels like I'm missing out on something.