Hotels!

Guest Cheekycoco

Hi,

Myself and a friend are complete newbies to Beni - we've been searching for hotels (or any type of acommodation) since the end of December and can't find ANYTHING!!!! Eeek - not sure we want to camp for a week.

Anyone got any top tips, ideas or suggestions?

thanks

Cherelle & Sophie x

Hi,

Myself and a friend are complete newbies to Beni - we've been searching for hotels (or any type of acommodation) since the end of December and can't find ANYTHING!!!! Eeek - not sure we want to camp for a week.

Anyone got any top tips, ideas or suggestions?

thanks

Cherelle & Sophie x

Hi

I'm new to this forum,just here trying to find some more info about the festival.

There is still accommodation in Benicassim, my girlfriend got us an apartment last night for 7 of us and very close to the festival, i will ask her how she got it and let you know in case there's others looking.

Simon

has anybody stayed at the marina d'or in the past?

a mate booked it through danespfib and was just wondering what its like? it says its 7 miles from the fest with a shuttle bus to take u there which seems okay for when the fest is on but theres another 3 days when we'll be there and is there much to do around there or will we be better goin to beni for the other days? dont really wanna be spendin me time in a ghost town the rest of the time! also are the buses actually reliable heard a few bad things about them?

cheers if anybody has any info!

There is still accommodation in Benicassim as my friends have just booked an apartment.

We got ours last week too from the same agency in Benicassim called ###### so there´s not need to go too far,you might not get one within walking distance to the festival site but i´m sure there´s still plenty.

Good luck

Jenn

has anybody stayed at the marina d'or in the past?

a mate booked it through danespfib and was just wondering what its like? it says its 7 miles from the fest with a shuttle bus to take u there which seems okay for when the fest is on but theres another 3 days when we'll be there and is there much to do around there or will we be better goin to beni for the other days? dont really wanna be spendin me time in a ghost town the rest of the time! also are the buses actually reliable heard a few bad things about them?

cheers if anybody has any info!

• 2 weeks later...
hello

I live in marina dor.

marina dor is 1 of the largest holiday resorts in europe ,and also has the largest seawater spa in europe .There is 3 nightclubs ,pubs ,restaurants ,theme parks ,gardens,jet skiing .

There is also beach bars which are open until 5a.m. All the facilities are 5-10 minuets walk from all the aparments.

The sea front is also 5-10 minute walk aswell and if that isnt enough for you there is 2 gentlemans clubs 15 minuets away :rolleyes: