Pohoda Festival

Guest Jonesio

Hey people. I went to exit last year then travelled up to pohoda. Both great festivals - would def reccommend pohoda, we went last year not having a clue what it was about or if it would be any good, I actually started a thread on here that nobody replied to! But the line up was good, weather great, people friendly, very cheap - good atmosphere - only 2 nights though but def worth checking out. We are actually considering doing the same trip this year but still thinking of final plans. Exit, Beni, Pohoda, Ibiza after Beni??!! So much to consider, can't do it all though unfortunately due to financial constraints!!

Yeah it definitely says weekend pass including camping so heres hoping! also on the standard ticket form it just says 17th and 18th not taking into account the extra day has been added this year! hopefully just an oversight from lastminute and i wont be searching a slovakian dictionary for 'let me in' and 'dont you know who i am?'

OK - the campsite is officially opening on Thursday 16th at 18.00hrs. The first band is on at 22.00hrs. And the festival organisers have booked all the hotels in town for artists and crew. So it's looking a bit tight in terms of arriving early.

The good news is that weekend tickets bought from lastminute are valid for the three days, not just the 17th and 18th as stated on the website.

• 4 weeks later...