Timetable of bands?

Guest Kowalski

You always get an A4 sized programme with the times and also a lanyard !

Which believe it or not , I tend to lose in my tent within 5 minutes of setting up camp !

last year we recieved a booklet that you can hang around ur neck with a map and timetables for the main stages in it. they were very helpful and a lot harder to loose than the a4 timetables. so we kept the a4 timetable in our tent for planning the day and took the small one out with us.

if you have the internet on your phone (like my partner) you can access it from there usually too.

last year we recieved a booklet that you can hang around ur neck with a map and timetables for the main stages in it. they were very helpful and a lot harder to loose than the a4 timetables. so we kept the a4 timetable in our tent for planning the day and took the small one out with us.

if you have the internet on your phone (like my partner) you can access it from there usually too.

Don't forget to pick up a copy of the Glastonbury Daily (the onsite newspaper) free of charge from the info points aswell, makes a great little read about the previous days festival news! (Available from the friday morning)

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of week before hand, Halvin usually starts a clash finder on here as well and posts the link so that you can print one off. He updates it up until the week of the fest if my memory serves! It was pretty acurate last year!

Not seen him on the go for a while though, but I am sure he will be on hand with clash finding and flag building tips nearer the time!! :)