New to Glasto

Guest cherries82

heya

brand new to glasto never been before is it too late to register for tickets ? and when do they have to be brought once you have registered!

Also someone tell me all about it, im a avid v festival goer and i'm a bit worried that glasto is going to be a bit too hardcore or me...lol

Well... it's about 20 times better than V... Ive been going to V since 2006. 2008 was my first Glastonbury adventure and well.. i was blown away!

I think that the TV coverage doesn't really give a good insight on anything else other than the music.. i know thats what it's supposed to do, but there is so much more to do! I realised last year that i could go to glastonbury and not see a band, and have the time of my life!! :rolleyes:

I think i like glastonbury to much :( .. shame radiohead wont be there this year!

Hi Cherries82, just take a chance - you won't be disappointed ( if you have any sense of fun and adventure ) :(

Glastonbury is one of life's GREAT experiences - quite unlike any other Festival !

You have made the right decision posting here on this site. Take time to look at some of the other threads here and you will get a taste of the excitement and passion Glastonbury brings out in people....

Edited by DaveMac

Hi Cherries82, just take a chance - you won't be disappointed ( if you have any sense of fun and adventure ) :(

Glastonbury is one of life's GREAT experiences - quite unlike any other Festival !

You have made the right decision posting here on this site. Take time to look at some of the other threads here and you will get a taste of the excitement and passion Glastonbury brings out in people....

I'd say Glasto is still more hardcore. Whats more hardcore than arriving, drinking all day, listening to bands for about 12 hours solid, then continuing to party and drink in the likes of Shangri La then heading up to the Stone Circle to chill for the rest of the night til the sun rises :(

Go for it cherries, you won't regret it!

There'll be quite a few people you know from the V forums going too ;)

heya

brand new to glasto never been before is it too late to register for tickets ? and when do they have to be brought once you have registered!

Also someone tell me all about it, im a avid v festival goer and i'm a bit worried that glasto is going to be a bit too hardcore or me...lol

Edited by irons

ill tell you a bit about glastonbury:

glastonbury is a place where any man, woman, or child can go and feel like they fit in. it has a sense of community spirit that is lost in our every day lives, and everyone is there to have fun. there are tents, the fence, the pyramid.. the jazz stage... the other stage.. the left field.. the park... the kids field.. the stone circle(woooop) and whether you be bank manager or post boy there will be something there for you =P

Like you Cherries, I have been a V Festival regular for the last few years but taking the plunge and going to Glastonbury this year as I'm sure I would regret it if I never gave it a go. The passion for the festival is clear to see when you trawl through these forums and so this alone fills me with excitement. Doing V again with mates but doing Glastonbury on my lonesome which doesn't worry me as the Glasto efestival gang seem like a decent bunch to meet up with. I think you can make any festival as 'hardcore' as you want it to but Glastonbury certainly looks like it gives you the option!!!

Go on, get involved!!!! B)