Echo and the bunnymen

Guest Amlo4ka

I saw them at Bingley Festival* this year (well last year :) ). I wasn't looking forward to them, as I'm not really a fan BUT I thought they were great :)

I was hyped from getting back stage and meeting Alabama 3, and was trying to tell some of my mates about Alabama 3. So Im stood with my back to the stage trying to chat to my mates and it was like a big finger tapping me on the shoulder shouting "LISTEN TO ME" ;), which I ended up doing and thought they were really good, top band, top couple of days, top festival :)

*£12 saturday (happy mondays/ Infedels / terrorvision / automatic etc) , free sunday (echo/alabama 3 / king blues etc) :):):)

I enjoyed them at Glasto x years ago (some indecent time in the day). I think his miserable bitterness is entirely fitting and not really something to worry about. Let the Mac have his spout- possibly even storm offstage.. whatever.. so long as we get to sing along to a few of those classics!

• 2 months later...