Camden Crawl

Guest kacas

I was also wondering about this...

Do the evening bands become available when the afternoon bands are still on/finishing? or do the bands finish and there is then a period of time for prople to rush over to collect passes for the evening aswell? Im thinking that the band that is 'highlighting' the afternoon slot should play at the same time as the evening wristbands become available, this would make it fairer and give a lot more people a better chance to see at least one headliner (if they want to see them). Im just worried that this wont happen and queues will be mental for the wristbands everyday, im expecting a queue but surely this would cut it down a bit?

Cant fricken wait to get back to Camden!!!!!!

:O:P:lol::P:D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the update dude!

It seems almost worth missing the big bands to make the most of the Crawl, Id love to see Yeah Yeah Yeahs, but think it may be pretty tough getting in to see em, seeing the rest in Glastonbury anyway so may give them a miss, think my mates are gonna be pretty pissed off tho...

utterly disappointed in cc09.

a complete waste of time and money.

a very clever con for cash by whoever organises it!!

i will never go to this "festival" again!! full of chavs looking for an excuse to get wrecked and lairy on the streets of london. if you love music do not go to camden crawl!!

an extremely badly organised pile of crap!!

however...the maccabees were amazing!! the only good thing about the festival!!

I had an absolutely amazing time. Went straight to Morrisons nearby for a big bottle of White Lightening and got wrecked before robbin a wristband off someone - JOKE!

I did think there were a few negatives such as how all the bands play at the same time and the huge changeover times between acts, but overal I had so much fun it was untrue. Maybe it's expectations and how differently people can actually go about the Crawl. I didn't see as many acts as I would have liked to because there were queues in the evening, but I took to looking at acts I had not seen before and that were not massive so this is perhaps why I had a good time.

Highlight would be seeing Marina and the Diamonds twice.

Disappointment would be be explaining the weekend to my bank manager (as always).

Had an awesome time too :D

Avoided the 'big' names and stuck to the venues we were close to. Saw most of the bands we wanted and even caught a secret gig from the King Blues only a few hours after we got to London, which was nice. Gutted we missed out on Graham Coxon tho and would've been nice to get into an afterparty too. But either way, Four of us went up, not really knowing what to expect and four of us came back smiling and with good memories of a great weekend.

Cant wait til next year :)

Edited by cossie65

I had a good time but it wasn't as amazing as 08 by a long way. Definately a different vibe about- more young people/under 18s, more fashionista types.

Got not one single mobile update which was annoyed about. Didn't see Madness which I was very upset about.

Wished they'd gone for more decent small/medium sized bands than several big bands and loads of tiny bands.

• 13 years later...
On 1/21/2009 at 12:58 PM, Dave said:

I went in 07, I thought it was good fun... saw BRMC in Camden Underworld that was f**king amazing, blinding gig with no barrier and a proper mental crowd. Shame TCTC decided to cancel before them, that would have been an unreal gig. Thought it was a bit expensive for what it is, I only saw 5 bands I think in the end and spent about £35 on a ticket but was enjoyable.

Hi Dave, 

Hope this finds you well.

I'm an archive researcher working on a documentary production and I was wondering if you by any chance took photos or recorded any video from your Camden Crawl experience in 2007? If you did it might be something that the production would find useful and therefore want to license from you. I know it's a long shot but I wanted to ask just in case.

Many thanks for your time.

Best wishes,

Matthew