Loopallu 2009

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made the mistake of buying a ticket early but will definately not be doing so next year.

All this waiting about for a line up announcement is seriously pissing me off <_<

Why would any festival organiser be holding off in the current economic climate? If I hadn't bought already then the line up at a few festies in direct competition with Loopallu would have persuaded me to part with my cash!

It's always announced late, remember it's still 4 months away.. plus with only 1 stage to announce they don't need to do lots of small announcements.. it's usually done in 2 or 3.

Plus it will sell out anyway.. reckon around 50% of tickets get sold after the previous festival <_<

Within the week is within 7 days on my calendar :unsure:

So i expect it to be announced by next Monday.. am gonna guess it will be announced on Friday though

Edited by Paul ™