So the 3 headliners!

Guest spoiledff7

Wayyyy back in deepest darkest December Neil said he'd be able to more or less confirm if Bruce or the other 2 would be headlining Glasto come end of December.

Well it's now a week into Jan and I'm worried that Madonna will be usurping Bruce on the Sat night. So is Bruce still a strong poss or is Madonna in the frame or would she play another slot!?

Please give us some tantalising information!!

Thank you!

I've said it once and I'll say it again:

The headliner for the saturday night at Glastonbury will be..................The Boss himself, Mr Bruce Springsteen!

I've no idea where Madonna fits into all of this, personally I don't reckon she does......

Love to see your Paddy Power betting slip for this one, mate. What did you get him at? 4's?

I wish I understood betting talk, um...4's?

:)

I'll go see Bruce on this tour a couple of time anyway. Whether he shows or Madonna shows who cares, either would be good craic. Way better than the expected Snow Patrol or Keane*.

Aint that the truth!!

:):)

*Keane's version of "Erotica" is something to listen to guys. Think its on an EP somewhere.

Didn't somebody report last year that it may go to 4 days of music? It works at Roskilde with the music kicking in from the Thursday afternnon/evening.

Lord knows almost everyone is on site by then anyway. I think it would take something away from festival rather than add to it though. I love Wed and Thursday onsite before the "Oh Shit gotto see some bands" moment kicks in on Friday.

Bill Oddie, Bill Oddie. Put your hands all over my body