Taken payment but then refused Photo

Guest The Badger Bites Back

Hi

A friend of mine has made her full payment after having her deposit accepted. Only now have they come back and said that the Photo is not acceptable. Has anyone else had this problem?? If so can they help?? If not does anyone know of a number she can ring?? Tried see tickets and they just said they have nothing to do with the photos.........

Please Help

Thank You

;):D:)

Hi

A friend of mine has made her full payment after having her deposit accepted. Only now have they come back and said that the Photo is not acceptable. Has anyone else had this problem?? If so can they help?? If not does anyone know of a number she can ring?? Tried see tickets and they just said they have nothing to do with the photos.........

Please Help

Thank You

:);):D

I will advise my friend to re-register, but the thing was that she did register and was allocated a registration number, does this not signify the acceptance of the photo?? She used this registration number to obtain a reserved ticket for £50 which was all fine, it was only after they had excepted the money for the full ticket that the problem was flagged up!!!

What is the Glasto number for See ??

In fact copied from the official site

If you booked more than one ticket, you have the option either to pay the balance for all the tickets you booked or alternatively, each person you booked for can pay their balance individually. Balance payments can be made from additional cards at a later date, however each ticket for which the balance is settled separately will then be processed as a single booking and will therefore be subject to £4.50 postage per individual transaction. For example, six tickets paid in full on one card will only be charged £4.50 postage; whereas if the balance payments are made separately each ticket will incur an individual postage charge.