Is it me or...

Guest hennersok

Ho hum, first day back at work, the gloom and doom of it all, still there's always Glasto! woo!

Anyway, hereth start my rant. It's January isn't it? I've got a £150 bill to pay so I can go to Glasto (I've put down a £50 deposit in case you hadn't worked it out). I'm a last-minute type of girl, it has to be said. Like most people out there, I got paid ages ago, back before the heady, port-fueled Christmas time. Here's my annoyance, January is basically five weeks of not being paid, so by the time the Glasto deadline comes around at on the 26th or whatever, I'll be skint.

Why not have the deadline early February when people have actually got money? Glasto are shooting themselves in the foot again!

Rant over...ish

Henners

Ho hum, first day back at work, the gloom and doom of it all, still there's always Glasto! woo!

Anyway, hereth start my rant. It's January isn't it? I've got a £150 bill to pay so I can go to Glasto (I've put down a £50 deposit in case you hadn't worked it out). I'm a last-minute type of girl, it has to be said. Like most people out there, I got paid ages ago, back before the heady, port-fueled Christmas time. Here's my annoyance, January is basically five weeks of not being paid, so by the time the Glasto deadline comes around at on the 26th or whatever, I'll be skint.

Why not have the deadline early February when people have actually got money? Glasto are shooting themselves in the foot again!

Rant over...ish

Henners

Rant over...ish

Henners

Thank god I did. I got made redundant in December and the jobs are a bit thin on the ground. I'd be panicking about where I was going to find the money.

Everybody knows that the January bills are unpleasant so putting a little away each week would mean that it wouldn't hurt so much in January. I think it's an excellent idea to allow you up to 4 months to pay for the cost of a ticket.

I can see the boards going to panic stations as we get closer to the deadline date. I'm going to leave mine until 4-5 mins before the deadline to try and replicate the adrenaline rush that I will be missing in April when the tickets usually go on sale.

I can see the boards going to panic stations as we get closer to the deadline date. I'm going to leave mine until 4-5 mins before the deadline to try and replicate the adrenaline rush that I will be missing in April when the tickets usually go on sale.

Im going to do what I usually do when Ive something important to do in the morning and get totally and unnecessarily pissed up the night before, don’t set an alarm, wake up whenever, look at the clock and shout “BOLLOX” when I see the time.

Ive only ever missed one flight with this approach so far.

Glasto 09 is go!

Im going to do what I usually do when Ive something important to do in the morning and get totally and unnecessarily pissed up the night before, don’t set an alarm, wake up whenever, look at the clock and shout “BOLLOX” when I see the time.

Ive only ever missed one flight with this approach so far.

Glasto 09 is go!