The Beard

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think Radiohead will play. I have no sources for this at all, just a hunch

That would be tremendous, but I doubt they could afford them!

The likes of Franz Ferdinand, Elbow and Sigur Ros last year wouldnt have commaned the same sort of fee as Radiohead!

i got excited when i saw you had replied hoping youd be spilling the beans on some vital information, radiohead arnt playing? shocker!

now how about telling us who IS playing? :rolleyes:

That would be nice, poor Latitude doesnt even make the Line Up and Rumours section, or is that because there isnt any?

Sonic Youth isnt a bad shout maybe.

That would be nice, poor Latitude doesnt even make the Line Up and Rumours section, or is that because there isnt any?

we don't make them up you know, we leave that to the other sites that are desperate to get visitors and will use any bullshit method get them.

No rumours means no rumours, not that we're ignoring a particular fest.

shame theres no rumours yet but i have no doubt that the lovely people will pull another eclectic fun filled line up out the bag.

[/quote

Was a great line up last year...think lots of festivals would have liked sigur ros :unsure:

I'm sure the rumour mill will start soon.

I'm tiping Arctic Monkeys.

I've got my early bird ticket.

Didn't go last year but went on Arcade Fire day in 2007. I'm taking the whole family along this year so I'm hoping for a relaxing weekend and that it doesn't suddenly become filled with all the weekend rockstar idiots that couldn't get V tickets. :P

Edited by jet lagged boy

• 2 weeks later...

Yep me and my brother are giving up on the debauchery at Glastonbury over the last two years and instead are taking our families with us this time to Lattitude - no tittering please !!

Waiting for the general realese date for tickets - any ideas anybody ?

i have no clue about rumours, but im trying to make sensible guesses here:

someone like yeah yeah yeahs? that would be awesome.

or maybe also:

placebo

bloc party could be a possibility

maximo park

i'd like to see patrick wolf back there too

would does everyone else think?

Yep me and my brother are giving up on the debauchery at Glastonbury over the last two years and instead are taking our families with us this time to Lattitude - no tittering please !!

Waiting for the general realese date for tickets - any ideas anybody ?

last year the tickets went on sale mid march, the same day the headliners were announced

Neil.................

as you know ive got a few inside contacts but its really quiet on my side, no clue whatsoever as who the headliners are even likely to be, let alone any concrete info.

any news ideas/news on yours?? pm me if its not printable but im desperate to know as this now my 2nd favourite festy in the world and im really looking forward to going for the 2nd time this year

Neil.................

as you know ive got a few inside contacts but its really quiet on my side, no clue whatsoever as who the headliners are even likely to be, let alone any concrete info.

any news ideas/news on yours?? pm me if its not printable but im desperate to know as this now my 2nd favourite festy in the world and im really looking forward to going for the 2nd time this year

we have no info.

Neil.................

we have no info.

ARSE!!!!!!!!!! oh well im out with the boys from live nation/festival republic on the weekend - hopefully some news for you next week then!!

i have no clue about rumours, but im trying to make sensible guesses here:

someone like yeah yeah yeahs? that would be awesome.

or maybe also:

placebo

bloc party could be a possibility

maximo park

i'd like to see patrick wolf back there too

would does everyone else think?

maximo would ace :lol:

Not rumours......but the "most mentioned" bands (which was a pretty good indication last year) are

Bloc Party

Massive Attack

The Cure

Flaming Lips

Arcade Fire

Leonard Cohen

Portishead

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

Morrissey

Bjork

Personally I think Bloc Party are nailed on.....Massive Attack most likely of the rest.....I hope someone convinces Fat Bob that it's a good idea.........

......but I can actually see Scissor Sisters being a surprise booking.

I'd like Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, The Cure and Arcade Fire again personally.

i really can't see arcade fire headlining again, simply because they only headlined 2 years ago.

i think bloc party would be very good, and i think id be tempted to go if they played because they are one of my fav bands, and also all the other headliners for V and Reading (excluding the radiohead rumour) are just all boring.

plus id like to experience latitude :rolleyes:

if im going to start randomly guessing now, i will say Bloc Party/Editors/Massive Attack