FINALLY...we can start saying the next Big G...

Guest LusciousLucy

3 months is a bloody long time isnt it? (In reference to October 6th or whenever tix came out!) Too long to be getting ourselves muddled with the Glasto this year, next year, last year lark. I am sure I am not the only one to refer to the last G as 'last year' during 08 rather than this year bla bla bla. Gaaa all too confusing for me...but finally the 31st December 08 has passed us by and we are but less than 170 days until we all meet in those lovely fields again.

The less than 6 month wait is upon us...enjoy the ride one and all.

Its all too much for me as I currently get to have a Glasto experience every 4 - 7 days visiting Nimbin in NSW which IS the Glasto Green Fields except with proper roads and buildings! Its doing my head in as I keep thinking I am at Glasto but its 11000 miles and 5.75 months away!

Play nicely folks and see you all in the greatest field on the planet!

Peace xxx

I know it's this year and it's only 6 months but I'm hoping that time will fly until i'm next camping in a field in Pilton :P

I am going to see P!nk and attending Bearded Theory beforehand and yet all I think about is Glasto! A couple of friends of mine who are Glasto virgins this year are actually worse than me!

I know it's this year and it's only 6 months but I'm hoping that time will fly until i'm next camping in a field in Pilton :huh:

I am going to see P!nk and attending Bearded Theory beforehand and yet all I think about is Glasto! A couple of friends of mine who are Glasto virgins this year are actually worse than me!

With all the christmas boring stuffage going on I've complely forgotten all about Glasto for the past few weeks ( :huh: )and completly missed the 6-month marker on christmas eve! :P

But I made up for it this afternoon by driving past Worthy Farm when I was driving down to see a friend!. Looked lovely and christmassy with the frost and snow. :D

Yay! I can't wait for June now! :D

Edited by superdry

AAAh the excitment of getting through the gates , pitching your tent and building the first fire of the festy , the smells of the festy , greeting your friends into the camp who didnt set off as early as you , your first mooch round and talking though the things that have changed/moved since last year.

Cracking open your first tinny/bottle and lighting the first joint . sitting round the fire talking shit with good friends

I f**kin love it

Karl

Tis now the season where rumours of who's playing really start to gather pace, and I start to check the efest rumour page daily if not more often. A few more rumours have come through incidentally, albeit it smaller bands, but I can now look forward to catching Kissmet again. :)

I know it's this year and it's only 6 months but I'm hoping that time will fly until i'm next camping in a field in Pilton :)

its good to be thinking its this year. all still feels a little weird for me though knowing that i'm all paid up and ready to go. now that the old t-day manic panic and all that prep has gone it just doenst seem real. still i'm more that happy to forgo a little panic/excitement mix knowing that ive got tickets. just not sure when the excitement is going to hit me.