Help

Guest Vity

I am procrastinating on the Glastonbury website, mainly because i can't work out how to write 'for internal use only' across the back of an excel sheet. Then it struck me that perhaps someone on hear may be able to help?

I am just going to put my shuffle list on to that thread, hopefully once i have done that someone intelligent will be able to tell me how to do my work!!

May thanks if you can! <_<

No problem. As with everything, there are a couple of ways to go about it and it's not something that Excel does naturally however, here's a neat way to fudge it (if it doesn't work let me know as there's another way)

Select one of the tool bars, right-click, and select the WordArt toolbar from the shortcut, On the WordArt toolbar, click the big A icon, pick a style and click OK.

then type "For internal use only" and hit OK - You should see the text on your spreadsheet.

Right-click your newly created text then select "Order" from the menu pick "send to back"

You can then move it about to look right on your sheet if you need to.

Oh, you'll need to click on the text, pick Format WordArt from the shortcut menu, and then select the Colors and Lines tab and from fill select No Fill from the Color drop down list.

Good luck

Spot on - thank you!

Took me a little while to get it to send to the back, but once i'd done the No Fill - it went to where it should be!

You have taught me something that will be useful forever!!!!! Many thanks kind sir!

Best Regards

V