Pendulum Video Game

Guest Jamespassiton

when they were a drum n bass group i liked them.. then they sold out and went mainstream :lol:

their live shows are decent but the crowds can be a bit sick (leeds this year)

cant see them playing glasto... but you cant really tell until anything is announced, just speculation up till then

i dont like pendulum and i think theyre chances of playing are low to average. i saw the live band at glast 07 which was pretty good, but they got chopped off the lineup in 08 if i remember right.

and i wouldnt say pendulum were ever underground....they've been producing pretty much exactly the same beats for yearsssssssss.

Jamespassiton welcome to the site and congrats on your first post. If Pendulum are touring next year it makes it more likley but if they are booked to another large festival it makes it less likley. f they are touing it makes it easier for them to just add another date to the tour (unless they are playing over the Glasto weekend) Other large festivals often have exclusivity clauses in their contracts. Either way the best place to look is on here and

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/line...amp;FestID=2743

Were they ever underground? maybe pre-albums but i got hold your colour when it came out as there was already a buzz about them, and i'm hardly an expert on dnb. And the problem wasn't that they went mainstream, they went shit and have tried to hard to replicate the prodigy. They do attract a lot of dickheads (pretty much on par with what you'd find at an oasis gig), but none of that matters when they play their version of voodoo people, the music takes over and you dance till your legs break!

• 2 weeks later...

doubt they'l play again this year. They were sick in 2007 tho must say!

But its all about their first album. THe new one has too much winey singing in it, i mean come on its all about catchy fast paced skeetching none of that sopy stuff they waffle on about.

Bring back some more tunes like Pain killer, Slam, Hold Your Colour, even maybe Granite and Vault! Axel Grinder at the begining sounded awesome too!

Edited by choadus