Bristol Central Travelodge

Guest OneLittleFish

Travelodge had 2m rooms at £29 (there was an advert at the top of the forums but don't know if it's still showing?), got a room booked for 3 of us in Taunton on the Tuesday night, can't complain at less than a tenner each! :lol:

The Glastonbury one is fully booked though!

Edited by mynameisearl

The missus booked me, her and the 2 little monkeys into a family room at Travelodge, Beckington under the £9 offer for the Monday after. Means we can get a nice bath, pub dinner and sleep before I haul our asses back up to the North East.

That's assuming we go!!!

We decided against going to New York in July to see her sis get married. Would have cost far too much so if we can get any tickets in a resale, looks like we will be there. Get in!!! :O

Travelodge had 2m rooms at £29 (there was an advert at the top of the forums but don't know if it's still showing?), got a room booked for 3 of us in Taunton on the Tuesday night, can't complain at less than a tenner each! :O

The missus booked me, her and the 2 little monkeys into a family room at Travelodge, Beckington under the £9 offer for the Monday after. Means we can get a nice bath, pub dinner and sleep before I haul our asses back up to the North East.

That's assuming we go!!!

We decided against going to New York in July to see her sis get married. Would have cost far too much so if we can get any tickets in a resale, looks like we will be there. Get in!!! :lol:

Travelodge had 2m rooms at £29 (there was an advert at the top of the forums but don't know if it's still showing?), got a room booked for 3 of us in Taunton on the Tuesday night, can't complain at less than a tenner each! :lol:

For the peeps that stayed at the Old Oaks campsite last year, is it recommended to book early or, is it worth looking at staying somewhere else. The reason I ask is that I seem to recall some negatives about the site from some people although due to my crap memory I can't remember!