Stereophonics

Guest j...rox

Technically it was September 1998 with This is my truth, tell me yours.

However, Send away the tigers in May 2007 got to number 2 in the album charts and missed out on the top slot by a mere 690 copies (source: wikipedia).

However, since when has the album chart been a measure of good taste??????

Edited by Chrispylondon

Technically it was September 1998 with This is my truth, tell me yours.

However, Send away the tigers in May 2007 got to number 2 in the album charts and missed out on the top slot by a mere 690 copies (source: wikipedia).

However, since when has the album chart been a measure of good taste??????

Edited by BenchBuddah

In a world of X Factor, music snobbery and fake music, people tucked up in their bedrooms listening to MP3s, not listening to lyrics, acts miming, Simon Cowell, bad cover version after bad cover version, legends dying every week, it will be a gift from God to hear “Have a Nice Day” being played on the Pyramid Stage.

Its deep, meaningful lyrics, its shredding guitar, honey tasting bass and Buddy rich defying drum pattern, not to mention the out_STANDing vocal, will damn near bring a tear to my eye.

Better than Bruce…….

In a world of X Factor, music snobbery and fake music, people tucked up in their bedrooms listening to MP3s, not listening to lyrics, acts miming, Simon Cowell, bad cover version after bad cover version, legends dying every week, it will be a gift from God to hear “Have a Nice Day” being played on the Pyramid Stage.

Its deep, meaningful lyrics, its shredding guitar, honey tasting bass and Buddy rich defying drum pattern, not to mention the out_STANDing vocal, will damn near bring a tear to my eye.

Better than Bruce…….