Is creamfields a friendly fest?

Guest weesteve

Hey all you lucky creamfield goers. Just stopped by outa curiousity.

How friendly is Creamfieds. Only been to scottish festivals , Where the people are always nice and chilled ( except the odd douche ), Is it similar down south or are people likely to be rude, and aggressive towards us northeners.

Cheers :lol:

In the past two years I've been it's been friendly. 2007 (my first time at Creamfields) the atmosphere and the people were fantastic, talked cod shit to everyone all night and didn't see one bit of trouble.

I noticed a slight change in the atmosphere in 2008 (maybe that's because the festival had a huge revamp with two days etc) but I still thought it was pleasant and everyone was nice enough, although spoke to quite a few people who had bad experiences, but you'll get that anywhere you go.

In the past two years I've been it's been friendly. 2007 (my first time at Creamfields) the atmosphere and the people were fantastic, talked cod shit to everyone all night and didn't see one bit of trouble.

I noticed a slight change in the atmosphere in 2008 (maybe that's because the festival had a huge revamp with two days etc) but I still thought it was pleasant and everyone was nice enough, although spoke to quite a few people who had bad experiences, but you'll get that anywhere you go.

Edited by paul2008

• 4 weeks later...

It's different each year but in 8 visits i've never had a problem. There are a few idiots but you'll find that anywhere.

To be honest it's been a long time since i've enjoyed an atmosphere like there was on the Sunday last year, it was amazing!! Roll on Aug 2009!! ;)