BENI LINE UP!

Guest festival*girl

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fast > Track Winners and line-up updates

Polly Mackey & The Pleasure Principle and The Paris Riots are the winners of the Fast > Track contest, and as such they will be joining the FIB Heineken 09 line-up.

On another note, Glass Candy have cancelled their performance and will be replaced by the Scottish band The View.

happy enough with the view. but don't expect to understand a word that comes out their mouths. i'm scottish and don't have a scooby what they're saying!! they'll probably be completely wasted which will make it 10 times worse haha. i can remember them saying they wanted to play beni last year

it's a complete britfest on the escenario verde on thursday :lol:

Oasis

Glasvegas

The View

Mystery Jets

The Bishops

We Are Standard being the only non-british band!

Edited by sproston_greeen

happy enough with the view. but don't expect to understand a word that comes out their mouths. i'm scottish and don't have a scooby what they're saying!! they'll probably be completely wasted which will make it 10 times worse haha. i can remember them saying they wanted to play beni last year

it's a complete britfest on the escenario verde on thursday :lol:

Oasis

Glasvegas

The View

Mystery Jets

The Bishops

We Are Standard being the only non-british band!

Also watched Franz at glasto, looked amazing, every song they did was fantastic! Saw them in Belfast yearsss ago when their first album was out and Editors were supporting; even then they put on such a brilliant show. Not too fussed for oasis however, regardless of how amazing they apparently were at Slane...

Also watched Franz at glasto, looked amazing, every song they did was fantastic! Saw them in Belfast yearsss ago when their first album was out and Editors were supporting; even then they put on such a brilliant show. Not too fussed for oasis however, regardless of how amazing they apparently were at Slane...

is the lineup fully complete now?