Its Blur..

Guest Tuska

Hey darling festie goers, hope you are all having a spiffing Crimbo and all that.

Anyhow, i've been working at the house of a certain bassist of a certain rather large band. Its all been very exciting. Their tour has just come to an end and i asked if he was doing Glasto. He said that last time they did Glasto the stage sunk (98) and they would leave it a while for global warming to do its work.

But, he said that his understanding was that Blur were signed upto headline.

I cant tell you who the source is, but clever people might be able to work it out.....

Hugs to all, happy new year and see you by the Brothers bar!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey darling festie goers, hope you are all having a spiffing Crimbo and all that.

Anyhow, i've been working at the house of a certain bassist of a certain rather large band. Its all been very exciting. Their tour has just come to an end and i asked if he was doing Glasto. He said that last time they did Glasto the stage sunk (98) and they would leave it a while for global warming to do its work.

I cant tell you who the source is, but clever people might be able to work it out.....

Hugs to all, happy new year and see you by the Brothers bar!!!

1998 was my first ever Glasto.

I'd just left school, Didn't really know what i wanted to do in life and my sister took me to Glasto. I spent the majority of the festival on my own and i hate to sound like a cliche but I really found myself during this time. I think this is why I hold Glasto with such high regard and why its such a special place to me.

Agreed with the weather conditions though! Horrendous although i'd say 2007's weather was worse but the infrastructure was much better

Woo - keep all the Blur news/rumors/speculation coming please - I'm in the US now and for the next three months so this is the only source of Glasto excitement for me!