Sunday night 2009, Blur or Orbital?

Guest ashbowe

Blur v Orbital  

133 members have voted

1. 1. the clash is on and it must be weighing on most of our minds as to who we will go to see close out the festival in 2009! Will you be at the Pyramid stage for Blur or going to the Other stage to check out Orbital?

• Blur
    • Orbital
    • Neither

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they do clash then I'll probably go for Blur. I would happily watch either, and had a ball at Orbitals last Glasto set. But as it has been over 10 years since I last saw Blur I think that might just swing it for me.

Thankfully for me, there is no real loser in that choice. Either way it is a belter!

blur....... if they play

Blur are 99.99% nailed on to close the festival. I spoke to Damon myself by chance a few weeks ago - before the news broke - and he told me himself, but there has been an outrageous amount of proof to further support the idea.

As for Orbital, they are still a strong bet to close the Other Stage, but both Basement Jaxx and The Prodigy have records out and have announced tours for 2009, so they too could fit snugly in the 'big dance band' bracket, having both played Glastonbury countless times.