Bloc party, Cold play, Kings of leon.

Guest steve....

Yeh. understand about kings of leon. shame with their couple new songs being such hits n all but.... would love to see them

suprisd about coldplay.... dident play last year, thought they would would have been hot tickets this year. some dissapointment from many im sure if they dont play.

Yeh. understand about kings of leon. shame with their couple new songs being such hits n all but.... would love to see them

suprisd about coldplay.... dident play last year, thought they would would have been hot tickets this year. some dissapointment from many im sure if they dont play.

Is anyone? I've always taken that to mean "way too far up our own arses" or "way too greedy" to play festivals. Exhibit A: U2, featuring Bono the ultra-bellend.

I liked Coldplay when they were quite shy and not very confident in themselves - their 2002 headline performance at Glasto was a real high point for them I think. Since then Chris Martin seems to have been slowly morphing into a complete dickhead. 2002 was certainly much more entertaining and an order of magnitude less self indulgent than the 2005 performance. Or maybe that was just the rain making me more cynical :rolleyes:

If anybody there doesnt know who bruce Springsteen is then I question their knowledge of music. Like him or not, everyone has heard of him. Surely...

I'm only 23 and would take Bruce over any of the above 3 any day.

Edited by BenchBuddah