Katy Perry?

Guest greeny81

Actually to be fair I am thinking as if Glasto were tomorrow. By June time she would have been around longer than mika in 2007 and Kate nash in 2008.

So I guess it could be possible, the reason I don't think it will happen is because she is based in America rather than the UK, although Glasto have had Nelly Furtado and she only had 2 albums out at that point. Hmm maybe there is more chance of her playing that I originally thought!

Actually to be fair I am thinking as if Glasto were tomorrow. By June time she would have been around longer than mika in 2007 and Kate nash in 2008.

So I guess it could be possible, the reason I don't think it will happen is because she is based in America rather than the UK, although Glasto have had Nelly Furtado and she only had 2 albums out at that point. Hmm maybe there is more chance of her playing that I originally thought!

I have to say I really hope this girl doesn't play. I'm not criticising her music, in fact the only song I heard is that one about kissing a girl, wasn't the worst song I've ever heard.

But seriously, is this girl completely simple? And does she not have advisors with a modicum more intelligence than her? Firstly, she does a song called "You're so Gay", hmmmm. Secondly, I've seen promo shots of her posing with a flick knife, hmmmm. Both these things have made me believe that either her and her marketing team are completely stupid and oblivious to the offence they can cause, or they are trying to be controversial and edgy, while failing miserably.

I'd like to think Micheal Eavis would think better of letting this prime example of pond-life play.

(Sorry if that cam across a bit like a rant - I need to stop reading the Daily Mail! :rolleyes: )

I have to say I really hope this girl doesn't play. I'm not criticising her music, in fact the only song I heard is that one about kissing a girl, wasn't the worst song I've ever heard.

But seriously, is this girl completely simple? And does she not have advisors with a modicum more intelligence than her? Firstly, she does a song called "You're so Gay", hmmmm. Secondly, I've seen promo shots of her posing with a flick knife, hmmmm. Both these things have made me believe that either her and her marketing team are completely stupid and oblivious to the offence they can cause, or they are trying to be controversial and edgy, while failing miserably.

I'd like to think Micheal Eavis would think better of letting this prime example of pond-life play.

(Sorry if that cam across a bit like a rant - I need to stop reading the Daily Mail! :rolleyes: )

Oooooooooooh :blink: Am I the only one who was kinda expecting a discussion on the relative merits of a shiny new pear-based version of

katy.jpg

... wanders off all disappointed like but happy in the knowledge that whilst he's the proud owner of a one-track mind, it is generally (although by no means always) slightly further from the gutter than certain other efesters who jumped on in with proclaiming their carnal rather than consumption interests in the Perry department :rolleyes:

Edited by mikeb